Solstice SOMA Ceremony Dec 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
Solstice SOMA Workshop
This winter solstice is a hinge point in our year. The event will be marked by a full ceremony online. This event will allow the community to come together in celebration of Winter Solstice on Tuesday 21st December.
Our event will include:
- Creating Sacred Space
- Discussion & Meditation
- Chanting / Movement
- Oracle Cards & Insights
- Full Awakening Journey
This will be a workshop and some instructions will be sent ahead of the event to help you prepare.
You will learn and experience the deep healing benefits of conscious, connected breathing. This can help you let go of unhealthy breathing habits like shallow breathing and over-breathing. You will also release both physical and emotional tension from the body. Harness the power of your breathing system for better health and wellbeing.
You will learn the science of how correct breathing improves both your physical and mental health.
Tim will lead you on a powerful journey with your breath that will take you away from your mind and into your body, raising your vibrations and leaving you on a natural high with a sense of calm, clarity, and blissful energy that will help you close out the year in celebration of 2021.
Never done SOMA Breath before?
All are welcome.
What is SOMA Breath?
A unique multi-sensory rhythmical breathing meditation experience that uses euphoric music, ancient pranayama techniques + guided meditations to create ecstatic states in your body + mind. You will leave feeling energized & liberated to create the future you deserve.
You will re-set the autonomic, parasympathetic + immune systems with the full benefits of intermittent hypoxia for more stamina, better circulation, anti-aging, longevity + peak performance.
Before we begin the breathwork, we will start with an orientation to SOMA Breath and some fun movement to get your blood flowing.
SOMA Breath includes brief Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT).
IHT can be beneficial for the treatment of a wide range of degenerative diseases including:
- chronic heart and lung diseases
- asthma and chronic bronchitis
- liver and pancreatic diseases
- anxiety and depression
- Do let me know at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to make a session you have booked.
- lack of energy and fatigue
N.B. IHT is contraindicated in case of:
- acute somatic and viral diseases
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- people with epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision.
Learn more at http://bit.ly/SOMATIM
Can't make it?
Life happens, and during this time life is happening at pace.
Do let me know at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to make a session you have booked.