SOMA Relax - Breathwork Meditation for Better Sleep
Time & Location
About The Event
What is SOMA Relax?
SOMA Relax is a unique combination of Yoga Nidra and SOMA Breath. Tim guides his community on a powerful journey of deep re-connection to the body, mind and soul using these ancient techniques. Students leave each class more relaxed and connected. Some enjoy a deep and restful sleep for the rest of the evening!
You will connect deeply to your body, re-set the autonomic, parasympathetic + immune systems with the full benefits of intermittent hypoxia for more stamina, better circulation, anti-aging, longevity + peak performance.
Before we begin the breathwork, we will start with an orientation to SOMA Breath and some fun movement to get your blood flowing.
SOMA Breath includes brief Intermittent Hypoxic Training. It is not Holotropic Breathing, Hyperventilation or Rebirthing.
IHT can be beneficial for the treatment of a wide range of degenerative diseases including:
- chronic heart and lung diseases
- asthma and chronic bronchitis
- liver and pancreatic diseases
- anxiety and depression
- iron-deficiency anaemia
- lack of energy and fatigue
N.B. IHT is contraindicated in case of:
- acute somatic and viral diseases
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- people with epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision.
Can't make it?
Life happens, and during this time life is happening at pace. You are being offered a precious gift of being led through a powerful breathwork meditation at no cost - but that doesn't mean it's free for me. If you don't arrive, I will wonder what has happened to you and whether you're okay.
Do let me know at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to make a session you have booked.
- SOMA Breath Paid Pass£10£100£0